Giving to the Symphony
Thank you to all the Patrons who have supported the Rogue Valley Symphony. We cannot create music without YOU! Your personal gift to the Symphony allows us to keep ticket prices affordable and bring you great performances.
Every contribution, large or small, makes a difference.
You can give in a variety of ways:
- Follow the link below to make a donation on-line.
- You may also send a donation by mail to:
Rogue Valley Symphony
1875 HWY 99 N, Suite 7
Ashland, OR 97520
- To make an on-going monthly donation by debit, or to find out more about how to make a tax-deductible donation from your IRA or retirement account:
Call 541-708-6403, and speak with our
Development Manager, Anastasia Gambill
- To make the MOST IMPACT, consider becoming a Sponsor.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the 2017-18 50th anniversary season. Follow the link below to learn more about sponsoring a musician, concert, or soloist for the upcoming season.
- Your gift may be eligible for employer matching funds! Click here to see if your employer is on the list:
- IRA Charitable Distribution
If you have reached age 70 ½, you are eligible to make a year-end donation from your IRA without income tax consequences.
Annual gifts sustain the Symphony
Program acknowledgment: Donations of $100 or more will be listed in the concert programs.
• Platinum Baton $25,000 +
• Diamond Baton $10,000-$24,999
• Gold Baton $5,000-$9,999
• Silver Baton $2,500-$4,999
• Bronze Baton $1,000-$2,499
• Benefactors $500-$999
• Sustainers $250-$499
• Patrons $100-$249