Skip to content
- Support Live Music and Education in the Valley! The fine arts are a key part of the cultural and economic vitality of our area. Let’s keep the Rogue Valley the nicest place to live in the entire Pacific Northwest!
- Priority Seating: The very best seats in all three auditoriums! Our best seating is always reserved for subscribers. Also, those seats….are just for you!
- Musical Excellence: The Greatest Lineup of Soloists in our 55-year history! Your subscription dollars launch our year and support our planning. Subscribers make our musical excellence and consistency possible. When hearing these world-class soloists in the 2023-2024 season, you can take special pride in knowing you are a big reason they are here!
- Savings – You mean I get all these other great benefits and I save money too? That’s right! Subscribers save up to 20% off single ticket prices. You support us…so we support you!
- New Subscriber Meet and Greets: A great opportunity to meet other classical music fans!
- Post-Concert Receptions: These are reserved for Subscribers donating $1,000 or more and offered at varying times throughout the season.
- Conversations with Martin: Only Subscribers are invited to join Music Director Martin Majkut at one of three local museums for a lecture about this season’s program and soloist selection.
- Classical Coffees: Subscribers can join us before each concert weekend to meet special guests as they give you an inside perspective on their lives and why they are joining the Rogue Valley Symphony. This is your opportunity to ask questions and gain a deeper understanding of the magic that happens behind the scenes and on the stage.